People continue to rank ACG as a top online course, eLearning content, and technical skills provider in Fall 2021 G2 reports
They say it’s not news if it happens all the time, but we can’t help but share the good news: we’re proud to announce that, for the fifth quarter in a row, ACG has earned top marks from users viabusiness solutions review site G2.
The hot streak continues! This go-round, A Cloud Guru (ACG) was named a top provider of online courses, eLearning content, technical skills development software, and virtual IT labs. ACG was called out as a leader inthe following reports:
- Grids for Technical Skills Development Software, Online Course Providers, and eLearning Content Software
- Small-Business Grid for Technical Skills Development Software and Online Course Providers
- Mid-Market Grid for Online Course Providers
- Enterprise Grid for Online Course Providers, Virtual IT Labs, and Technical Skills Development
- Momentum Grid Report for Technical Skills Development, Online Course Providers, Virtual IT Labs, and eLearning Content
What’s all that mean? Learners really like ACG!
G2’s lists are built on real customer reviews. An algorithm evaluates reviews to create the Momentum Grid. The Grid list goes one step further, evaluating product reviews and collecting data from online sources and social networks to determine a company’smarket presence.
“Best place to learn and keep yourself updated in Cloud and DevOps”— João V., Cloud Automation Engineer
The people have spoken
Our users say the darndest things, like:
- ACG is “the BEST platform the learn cloud technologies” and the “best e-learning platform for all IT-related things.”
- They also say “I have tried a lot of other services, ACG offers the best in class all around.”
- And one even said we’re the “best place to learn and keep yourself updated in Cloud and DevOps — a must have.”
You guys! We’re blushing . . . You can check out more reviews (or leave your own) on G2’s site or by clicking the snazzy banner below.
ACG’s State of Cloud Learning report finds that more than 70% of leaders have seen cloud adoption speed up their time to value for new products and features. To support cloud adoption and drive cloud transformation, companies need people who have the tech skills needed to adapt and thrive. (That’s where ACG comes in.)
A Cloud Guru gives enterprises and individuals the cloud skills they need to succeed. For learners, ACG’s engaging courses and hands-on learning tools are designed for all skill levels. For enterprises, ACG’s customizable learning paths and risk-free practice environments help accelerate cloud deployments, boost employee retention, and halt the brain drain of top talent jumping ship.
Learn by doing with ACG
Ready to see what all the fuss is about for yourself?
You can check out what’s free at ACG this month for some cloud learning at the nicest of prices. Or get your hands cloudy in our massive catalog of hands-on cloud learning: start a free 7-day trial or view ACG Business plans to scale up your company’s cloud expertise.
Transforming careers, transforming businesses
Learn faster. Move faster. Transform your team with our courses and real tech and IT practice labs in AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and beyond.