For this lab, we will be getting familiar with logging in to OpenShift. We’ll also learn some of the basic commands to get help and information about the current project. Upon completion, you will have a working understanding of how to log in to Red Hat OpenShift, get help for the `oc` command, and find information about project resources.
*This lab is not approved or sponsored by Red Hat.*
Due to limitations in the A Cloud Guru Cloud Playground environment, we are unable to provide a hands-on experience for this lab.
1. To complete this lab, you must first register for a Red Hat Developer login on the ***[Red Hat login page](https://developers.redhat.com/login)***.
2. Once registered, you may complete the lab steps using ***[Red Hat’s CodeReady Containers](https://cloud.redhat.com/openshift/install/crc/installer-provisioned)*** or the ***[Red Hat-provided OpenShift sandbox](https://developers.redhat.com/products/codeready-containers/overview)***.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Log In to the Cluster
Log in to the OpenShift cluster using
oc loginand/or the web UI.
- Get Help for the oc Command
Get help for both the
- View the Test Project Resources
View the status of the project and get information about the various resources, like pods and routes.
- Delete the Route from the Test Project
Delete the existing route resource from the test project.