In this lab we explore Azure Machine Learning Designer. There are several learning objectives with this lab.
1) Learn how to create a Machine Learning Designer instance in Azure.
2) Become familiar with the interface.
3) Learn how to access and start a build in samples.
4) Learn how to identify the components of a machine learning experiment in the sample.
This lab is designed as a complete beginner lab with little to no background in artificial intelligence or machine learning. Azure Machine Learning Designer is a great platform to introduce you to machine learning as you can build experiments with little to no code and without a deep understanding of algorithms or high-level math.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Become Familiar with the Interface
Once created, become familiar with the interface, including how to access Designer as well as create and attach compute to work with a pipeline.
- Learn How to Access and Start Built-In Samples
Access the sample library in Designer and open instances to provide additional learning opportunities.
- Learn How to Identify the Components of a Machine Learning Experiment in the Sample
Review a sample pipeline and learn to identify core components found in Machine Learning Experiments. Conclude by successfully running your first pipeline.