Successfully cleared Google Cloud Associate Engineer Exam.
First of all thanks to Mattias Andersson & Nigel Poulton for making this course.
My Course Study
Time Taken: 2 Weeks
Attempted All the below mock exams multiple times till the time i got 90%+
1. Cloud Simulator
2. All the questions/quizes from the 6 courses from coursera
3. Linux Foundation Final Exam
4. Udemy (2 exams) – I think majority of the questions where in Cloud Simulator and it’s the same course.
Focus on the exam
1. All the storages from Google Cloud
3. IAM Roles/Policies/Custom Roles
5. Service Accounts
6. Pricing Calculator
Best of Luck!
Congratulations, Shashank! 🎊 Nicely done. Glad we could be a part of your success. 😁
Thanks for pointing out the areas of focus you saw on your exam. 👍 I’m sure more people will appreciate it, too, so I’ll link here from my Exam Report Mega-Thread.