AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals 2020

NOT passed my Az-900 – not that high level

Yesterday, May 22nd, I failed my first attempt.

I guess I underestimated the examen. It was not that high-level as I was expecting.

I failed for few points and based on the report, Compliance and governance were my weak points (yeah, the boring part)

The questions are more difficult than the ones in ACGURU. For which I got +90%
Example of one I don’t remember reading anywhere is was about if Azure AD could be moved / handed over (subscription, resource group, something else …)

Conclusion. This course is not enough. You need a little more in depth knowledge and practice. I went thourgh the MS Learn course as well and I don’t think that one is enough either. 
You need some more reading, like the  study guide in PDF out there.

PS: Remember to check MS as this exam will be updated on May 25th!!!

2 Answers

Hi Adrian,

Failing an exam is totally okay. I failed AZ-104 recently as well. It gives us an opportunity to learn some bits even better. 

Could you give some examples of questions that weren’t covered in the course? I can only make it better, if I know 😊

Also, what changes on May 25 are you referring to? There is nothing official. 

Cheers,
Lars

Exams Hero have the best AZ-900 Exam dumps for Your exam Preparation. Simply download the Latest AZ-900 Dumps PDF and set it up cautiously to achieve great checks in the AZ-900 Exam. If you want to pass the AZ-900 exam, you’ll need to prepare beforehand. I recently passed the AZ-900 exam and I learned many things along the way. Hopefully these suggestions will help you succeed with your exam.

Download Full Practice Exam Questions Here:

Sign In
Welcome Back!

Psst…this one if you’ve been moved to ACG!

Get Started
Who’s going to be learning?