AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional 2020

2019 Goal Achieved! Passed the Solutions Architect Professional exam! (SAP-C01)

9 months after passing my Solutions Architect Associate exam, I got the Professional level this week! I can’t believe I got a score of 962/1000 with that tough exam!

A Big THANK YOU to A Cloud Guru team and the helpful folks here in the discussion board. Special thanks to Mukul and Sujith who shared their invaluable feedback:

https://acloud.guru/forums/aws-csa-pro-2019/discussion/-LamGyoG3PexsaNUN8wF/exam-feedback-on-the-new-awsc
https://acloud.guru/forums/aws-csa-pro-2019/discussion/-LdxKyRSGFCnIv77PKQR/i-passed-the-aws-professional  

Most of the questions are like a wall of text, you have to scroll down to view the other options. But there are some short questions as well. I even saw a question that has only a word for each option. My exam is 180 minutes long which is different from the 170 minutes time limit shown in the official AWS certification page. But hey, I’m not complaining, an additional 10 minutes is okay with me.

I got surprised by a question about Mechanical Turk and SQS / SWF Integration. Like totally blew my mind as I haven’t read about this at all in any AWS documentation, that I only found out today: https://aws.amazon.com/swf/faqs/

All other topics mentioned in the above post showed up as well. I only used ACG and Jon Bonso / Tutorials Dojo practice tests in Udemy. I spent a full two months for my exam preparation.

Brain

To pass AWS CAP-C01 certification exam without the hard work, buy RealBrainDumps.com CAP-C01 Dumps Questions Answers on a very low amount.

oradb90

Have you taken their dumps? Are they really good?

7 Answers

Congratulations! I was just thinking about 2020 goals and your post is a great inspiration.

Farhan Darzada

Thank you Eve! This is gotta be the hardest technical exam of my entire life! A lot of advanced topics were covered in the exam, that I don’t usually have the luxury to use at work, like Direct Connect with LAG, VPC Peering with Longest Prefix Match configuration and many others. It is definitely a tough one. My 2020 Goal would be DevOps and at least on speciality exam. I wish you all the best! You just have to push on!

Congratulations, nicely done! The CSA Pro is an absolute behemoth of an exam and an intense challenge for any AWS professional (my personal challenge for early next year!). It’s great to hear that you’ve found feedback from other students useful, and hopefully others find your experiences useful too!

Best of luck with the next steps on your cloud journey!

AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional is considered a very difficult certification but it has become easier with the introduction of Amazon SAP-C01 Dumps. I prepared from the material on Passexam4sure that has been designed by the experts who are highly qualified and there is no doubt about their experience as their work is a reflection of it. I am really thankful to the whole team working for the production of such a useful exam material.

I used BraindumpsStore AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional SAP-C01 Practice Test material for preparation and i easily prepared my exam in 3 days. On the final exam day i attempted all questions and i got success in the first attempt.

Many people want to certified Amazon SAP-C01 exam and if you are one of them then you are on right place. Exam4Lead is the leading website which helps you to pass your SAP-C01 exam in first attempt. We are providing exactly same real SAP-C01 exam questions answers. Our SAP-C01 dumps are updated and you will easily prepare your exam with our SAP-C01 dumps PDF. Download now latest SAP-C01 dumps and clear your exam in first attempt. For more queries visit our website now.

Congrats! Practicing on practice exams help a lot in identifying the mistakes and topics where we need to study more. No doubt ACG and Jon Bonso / Tutorials Dojo practice tests are good. But I found Study4Exam the most reliable source for SAP-C01 practice exam. Their practice exam questions are very similar to the actual exam content.

If you are looking for Amazon Web Services SAP-C01 Exam Dumps Questions Answers please visit DumpsTool.com. DumpsTool provides your 100% passing assurance with 100% approved SAP-C01 PDF Dumps. Get a 65% discount today by using this coupon code "dpt65".

Sign In
Welcome Back!

Psst…this one if you’ve been moved to ACG!

Get Started
Who’s going to be learning?