Has anyone had a problem running the get-credential-report in powershell? I cannot get the base64 conversion option to work. This is the message I get (I did try upper and lower case B for Base64):
base64 : The term ‘base64’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:63
… s iam get-credential-report –output text –query Content | base64 -d
CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (base64:String) , CommandNotFoundException
FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
You could take the base64 output and then perform the following:
$EncodedText = “VABoAGkAcwAgAGkAcwAgAGEAIABzAGUAYwByAGUAdAAgAGEAbgBkACAAcwBoAG8AdQBsAGQAIABiAGUAIABoAGkAZABlAG4A”
$DecodedText = [System.Text.Encoding]::Unicode.GetString([System.Convert]::FromBase64String($EncodedText))
I changed the base64 -D in the script to lower case -d and issue is fixed. Hope this helps!