Welcome to the course, Security by Design Thinking for Cloud Architects. This course is designed to explain cloud security concepts and architecture on AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Throughout this course, you will learn about cloud services and cloud security basics concerning:
- Cloud Architecture and Governance
- Cloud Monitoring, Identity, and Access
- Cloud Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Storage and Database Security
- Cloud Applications and API Security
This course is designed for people who want to gain entry-level knowledge on cloud security architecture and work toward becoming cloud security architects. The prerequisites for this course are basic knowledge of cloud concepts and some foundational knowledge of security concepts.