Cloud applications are enabling businesses to move faster than ever, and with that comes a growing demand for security solutions that are able to keep up.
This course will introduce you to AWS services that are used to monitor and report on application and infrastructure events, detect changes to infrastructure, and send required notifications. Through the learnings from this course, you can finally rest assured that your application is secure in the cloud.
In this course you’ll learn to:
- Understand and use AWS CloudTrail, including how to consolidate all logs in a central account.
- Gain an understanding of AWS Config and write custom rules using AWS Lambda.
- Configure CloudWatch to set up notifications on alarms, and secure VPCs with flow logs.
- Set up AWS WAF to secure your CloudFront and API Gateway distributions.
- Set up the official CIS Quickstart in your AWS account to ensure you follow best practices.