Microsoft SQL Server is a leading relational database management system (RDMS), and now it’s available on Linux! Let’s take a quick look at how to install and configure SQL Server on Linux, whether we’re using a traditional machine, containers, or an Azure SQL VM. We cover how to connect to and manage this popular RDMS using a variety of tools running on our favorite operating system.
- Chapter 1 3 Lessons Getting Started 2:55
- Chapter 2 5 Lessons Installation and Initial Configuration 24:19
- Chapter 3 2 Lessons Further Configuration 11:31
- Chapter 4 3 Lessons Client Tools 23:00
- Chapter 5 1 Lesson Limitations 6:33
- Chapter 6 2 Lessons Final Steps 5:21