In this course, we will begin by discussing some fundamental Azure Resource Manager topics and concepts such as:
- What is Azure Resource Manager?
- What are the components that make up Azure Resource Manager?
- What kind of administrative tasks can be performed?
Next, we will introduce ARM templates by exploring topics such as:
- What is Infrastructure as Code, and how can we implement it to manage and deploy resources in Azure?
- How does Azure Resource Manager handle access control and security?
We will then move on to discovering Azure Bicep and learn about:
- How understanding ARM templates helps us understand Bicep.
- What are the advantages to using Bicep over ARM?
- How to create and deploy Bicep files.
Finally, we will walk through some testing and debugging scenarios such as:
- How to take advantage of the Bicep Linter.
- What are the various types of errors that can be encountered.
- How to locate the appropriate error codes for troubleshooting.
Coming out of this course, you will have a solid foundation of Azure Resource Manager and understand how to more efficiently deploy and manage Azure resources.
I can’t wait to see you in the course, and keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus!