Hello Cloud Gurus!
Like on-premises infrastructures, modern Cloud infrastructures are a tangle of diverse, interdependent components: to work in harmony, instances, storage, load balancers, firewalls, databases, and content delivery networks must be correctly provisioned and configured — a historically manual process that’s complex, time-consuming, and error-prone.
This brand-new course is an introduction to AWS CloudFormation, which automates the provisioning of your AWS Infrastructure. Once you’ve specified your infrastructure in a reusable JSON or YAML template, CloudFormation provisions your resources in a safe, repeatable manner, removing the need for manual actions or custom scripts.
With this course, you will:
- Learn what AWS CloudFormation is, and the benefits it provides
- Understand the anatomy of a CloudFormation Template
- Read and write your own CloudFormation templates
- Learn how to make templates reusable
- Understand the creation and use of nested templates
- Update and delete your CloudFormation Stacks.
Since this is just an introduction, we won’t be going too deep in this course, but you will gain enough knowledge and practice to start using it in your projects. No prior coding experience is required.