Are you new to Docker or need a refresher on the current version? If so, then this course is for you!
This course covers Docker 18.09.4, and teaches:
- The basics of how Docker works
- How to install the Docker Community Edition
- How to manage images, containers, networks, and volumes
- Build images using a Dockerfile
- Tag images and push them to Docker Hub
- Use Docker Compose to deploy Microservices to Docker
- Run Docker in Swarm Mode for a more production-ready environment
- Use Secrets to protect sensitive data like passwords
This course has a number of hands-on labs that will put your Docker knowledge to the test!