Containers and container orchestration are in the process of transforming the way the technology industry does what it does. If you are not familiar with these technologies, it can be a little difficult to understand what people are talking about when they talk about containers. This course will offer you a non-technical beginner-level introduction to the concepts of containers and container orchestration. It will discuss some of the tools and buzzwords that you may have heard in association with these technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes, and it will give you an understanding of what they mean. If you want to gain a better understanding of what containers and orchestration are all about, this is the course for you!
- Chapter 1 5 Lessons Introduction 9:17
- Chapter 2 4 Lessons The Basics 17:18
- Chapter 3 4 Lessons Container and Orchestration Technologies 11:50
- Chapter 4 6 Lessons Use Cases 23:13
- Chapter 5 2 Lessons Containers in the Cloud 6:35
- Chapter 6 1 Lesson Wrap-Up 2:27