This certification course for the Azure Administrator Associate exam is intended to assist in assessing your readiness to take the AZ-104 exam. This exam follows the Microsoft Job Role assessment model to ensure that a Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate has the required skill and knowledge to handle the job.
The typical Azure administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure administrator can provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Skills measured for the exam are:
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (10-15%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (25-30%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (30-35%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
Note: The percentages are intended to show an estimation of the number of questions to expect for each skill area measured.