This certification prep course for the Microsoft Azure Administrator exam is intended to assist in assessing your readiness to take the AZ-104 exam. This exam follows the Microsoft Job Role assessment model to ensure that a Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate has the required knowledge and skills to handle the job.
A typical Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. An Azure Administrator can also provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Skills measured for the exam are:
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20-25%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (25-30%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
Note: These percentages are intended to show an estimation of the number of questions to expect for each skill area measured.