It’s 2022, which for many means coming back from a holiday break fully recharged with fresh hatred for your crappy job.
Why not resolve to level up (and love) your career in 2022 by picking up some in-demand cloud skills and jump-starting your cloud career? We can help!
Join us on Jan. 18 Tuesday 3:30 p.m. EDT in the U.S. (Wednesday, Jan. 19 at 7:30 a.m. AEDT) as ACG Training Architects Lars Klint, Scott Pletcher, and Mattias Andersson host a YouTube livestream covering the ins and outs of starting your cloud journey.
This trio of cloud learning will be available to answer all your cloud career queries. They’ll also cover the following:
- Figuring out your career goals
- How certifications can help you upskill yourself
- The value of learning cloud by doing
- An overview of big three cloud vendors.
Tune in on Jan. 18 — and set a reminder via YouTube above. In the meantime, you can keep up with all things cloud by following ACG on Twitter and Facebook, subscribing to A Cloud Guru on YouTube, or joining the cloudy conversation in our awesome Discord Community.
Cloud career resources
Not sure where to begin? We get it. But we also have seen that anyone can learn cloud. You can do it! Check out these related resources to get inspired and get your plans for a more awesome career in motion.
- Watch: How to solve the “no experience” cloud hiring problem
- 10 fun hands-on projects to learn AWS
- What’s the best AWS training for beginners?
- “I doubled my salary in 3 months” – From help desk to cloud
- The best way to find a cloud job
- How many certifications do I need to get a cloud job?
- Top-paying cloud certifications and jobs