In this lab, you will explore Azure Machine Learning designer. This lab is designed as a complete beginner lab with little to no background in artificial intelligence or machine learning. Azure Machine Learning designer is a great platform to introduce you to machine learning as you can build experiments with little to no code and without a deep understanding of algorithms or high-level math.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Create a Machine Learning Workspace
Create an Azure Machine Learning workspace in the East US 2 region. Once created, become familiar with the interface, including how to access designer as well as create and attach compute to work with a pipeline.
- Learn How to Access and Start Built-In Samples
Access the sample library in designer and open instances to provide additional learning opportunities.
- Create a
- Create a new container registry.
- Find and open designer.
- Create a new pipeline from the Microsoft sample pipeline: Recommendation – Movie Rating Tweets.
- Create a
- Learn How to Identify the Components of a Machine Learning Experiment in the Sample
Review a sample pipeline and learn to identify core components found in Machine Learning experiments. Conclude by successfully running your first pipeline.
- Complete the creation of the new pipeline from the Microsoft sample pipeline: Recommendation – Movie Rating Tweets.
- Attach the created compute.
- Create a new experiment.
- Submit the pipeline.
- Find the Recommendations once the pipeline has completed successfully.