In this hands-on lab, we will price out Compute Engine infrastructure to deploy in our environment using the Google Cloud Pricing Calculator. Then we will deploy all three instances using the Google Cloud Shell.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Price Out and Estimate Using Compute Engine Instances
Here you will price out using three Compute Engine instances for your deployment:
- Head to Google Cloud Pricing Calculator.
- Select Compute Engine as the resource.
- Choose 3 for Instances.
- Enter testing for What are these instances for?
- Select Preemptible for Machine Class.
- Select e2-micro for Machine Type.
- Select US-East-1 for Database Center.
- Complete the estimate.
- Deploy the Instances
Here we will deploy our Compute Engine instances using Google Cloud Shell:
- Activate Google Cloud Shell Terminal.
- Deploy all three instances to view priced out calculation.