You will look at the various resources deployed and determine a logical way to group them according to subscription, resource group, and management group. Due to lab limitations, only management group creation is possible.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Log In to Azure Portal
You will log in to the Azure portal and search for management groups in the search bar.
- Create Two Management Groups
You will create two management groups:
- ID: HR<INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBERS>, Display name: Human Resources
- ID: ENG<INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBERS>, Display name: Engineering
- Create Two Nested Management Groups within Another Management Group
You will create two additional management groups that are nested withing the Engineering management group:
- ID: SOFT<INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBERS>, Display name: Software Engineering
- ID: MECH<INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBERS>, Display name: Mechanical Engineering