In this hands-on lab, you are tasked with finding system information from multiple VMs using PowerShell. Instead of logging into each server, it’s much easier to perform PowerShell commands from a single terminal. Using the `Enter-AzVM` command, you will be able to access the Azure VM from a PowerShell session and perform all the necessary commands, just as if you were logged into the machine.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Open Cloud Shell and Navigate to Your Resource Group
- Open Cloud Shell and open the PowerShell prompt.
- Change directory into the resource group for this hands-on lab.
- List all VMs.
- Enable PowerShell Remoting for Both VMs
- Enable PowerShell remoting for the Windows VM.
- Enable PowerShell remoting for the Linux VM.
- Enter the VM and Get the Memory Utilization
- Install module.
- Disable certification verification.
- Access the Windows VM and verify memory utilization.
- Access the Linux VM and verify memory utilization.