Your company has hired a contractor, and they need access to a storage account in order to perform their duties. They will need access to the storage account for 30 days, in which they should only be able to read and list the data. It’s important that they don’t have the ability to add, create, or delete data in the storage account.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Create a Storage Container
- Log in to the Azure Portal with the credentials provided.
- Create a new storage container in the pre-provisioned storage account.
- Copy Data into the Storage Container
- Use this link to download the data for the contractor: https://github.com/linuxacademy/content-azure-az100
- Once the data is downloaded, move it into the newly created storage container.
- Generate a SAS URI for the Storage Account
- Generate a SAS URI which will only have read and list access to the data inside the storage container.
- The contractor should only have access to the storage container; no other access should be granted.
- Test the SAS URI with storage explorer to verify restricted access.