In this hands-on lab, we will use the Azure Portal to create and use blob storage. We will log in to the Azure Portal, create a storage account, and create a blob storage container. Finally, we will use the Azure Portal to upload sample files to our blob container and retrieve and view our blob files. After completing this lab, you will have gained the experience required to work with blob storage using the Azure Portal.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Log In to the Azure Portal
- Log in to the Azure Portal to begin the process of creating a new storage account.
- Create a Storage Account
- Use the Azure Portal to create a new storage account.
- Create a Blob Container
- Use the Azure Portal to create a new blob container.
- Upload Files to the Blob Container
Use the Azure Portal to upload some sample files to our blob container.
Download the sample files here.
- View Files in the Blob Container
- Use the Azure Portal to view the data we saved to our blob container.