In this lab, you will deploy a basic storage account using the standard deployment method within the Azure portal.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Configure a Basic Infrastructure Deployment in the Azure Portal
The goal of this objective is for you to have successfully configured a basic infrastructure deployment in the Azure portal.
Deploy a storage account with the following settings:
- Storage account name (the name must be globally unique): acglearn[insert 6 random numbers][insert random word]
- Region: Use the default location
- Performance: Standard
- Redundancy: Locally redundant storage (LRS)
Leave all other settings on their defaults.
- Record Key Information for Command-Line Deployments
In order to replicate a comparable deployment, you will capture/record the pertinent information for use with command-line tools.
- Deploy Basic Infrastructure (i.e., Storage Account)
Once all other objectives are completed, you will then deploy the storage account and verify the deployment was successful.