Your team wants you to deploy a web application solution as soon as possible. Your job is to use Google Cloud Marketplace to deploy a WordPress server to test and make sure the end users have access.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Deploying a WordPress App Using Cloud Marketplace
- Launch GCP console.
- Deploy a Marketplace solution.
- Select WordPress.
- Name the deployment test-wordpress.
- Use us-central1-c zone.
- Use e2-micro machine type.
- Add an email address for the administrator email.
- Allow all ranges for HTTP/HTTPS traffic.
- Test the Endpoint to Ensure the WordPress Server Has Been Deployed
- Test the deployment with the public IP address (and use http instead of https).
- Change the URL to use http instead of https.
- Confirm access to Hello World! WordPress page.