Azure Container Instances allows you to rapidly deploy a simple containerized solution, with ease. Within this beginner hands-on lab, we’ll use the Azure Portal to deploy a publicly available container image, using Azure Container Instances.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Create a Container Instance
- Use a publicly available image of NGINX.
- Use 1 vCPU and 1 GiB of memory.
- Use public networking, with a unique DNS name label (e.g., labcontainer001)
- Test Your Container
- Use the FQDN or public IP address from the Overview page.
- Open a new browser tab, and connect to the container.
- You should see the NGINX start page.