For this lab, we’ll perform a basic container deployment to Azure Container Instances. You’ll deploy a container, verify it exists, and then remove it from Azure to ensure you know how to perform these basic operations with ease.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Deploy an Azure Container Instance (Azure Console)
For this task, deploy 1 Azure Container within Azure Container Instances using the quickstart images provided by Microsoft using the Azure Console.
You’ll need to do the following:
- Name Your Container
- Use the "Hello World" Quickstart image
- Set your container resources as small as you can go (1 GB)
- Give your container a Unique DNS name. When testing the FQDN, use http.
- Stop and Delete Your Containers
To complete this objective, stop your container. Once stopped, perform a delete operation and then close out the lab.