In Google Cloud, we have to learn to start from the foundation! This is where Virtual Private Cloud Networks come in. This helps you build the house for all your resources and helps you provide the networking for all of your services.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Create the VPC
- From Google Cloud console’s main navigation, choose VPC Network.
- Click Create VPC Network.
- Give your VPC a name.
- On Subnets, click Custom. Give a unique name to your subnet.
- Set Region to US-Central-1
- Set you IP Address range to 10.0.1.0/24.
- Click Done.
- Click Create.