Your company has an application that is overloaded. Whenever there’s a spike in traffic, the application is unresponsive. You must implement a load balancer to save the application from crashing and improve response times.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Create Virtual Machines
- Log in to the Azure Portal and open a Bash prompt in Cloud Shell.
- Create a network interface for your VMs.
- Create two VMs to add to the load balancing pool.
- Create a Load Balancer
- Create a load balancer and load balancing rules for port 80.
- Test the connectivity to your load balancer by accessing the public IP address from a new browser tab.