You will need to:
1. Create a highly available VPC
2. Configure the route table
3. Create a security group
4. Enable logging to S3
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Create a Highly Available VPC
Create a highly available VPC named ExamVPC using a 10.20.0.0/16 CIDR range. Create 2 public and private subnets within the VPC.
- Configure a Route Table within Your VPC Named PubRT
Configure a route table within your VPC named PubRT that contains the necessary routes for public connectivity.
- Create the Following Security Groups: PublicSG and PrivateSG
Create the following security groups: PublicSG and PrivateSG. PublicSG allows HTTPS traffic from anywhere. PrivateSG only allows traffic from PublicSG.
- Enable Logging Of All IP Traffic to a Created S3 Bucket
Enable logging of all IP traffic to an S3 bucket that has been created for you.