In this hands-on lab, you are working as an AI engineer for The Greenery, a gardening store, and you’ve been asked to come up with a knowledge base that will answer customer questions, so Steve, the summer intern, doesn’t spend all day answering the phone and he can keep cleaning up the seeds he spilled.
You’ll use the Azure Cogntive Service for Language and the Language Studio to create a knowledge base from an existing FAQ document, add in your own questions and answers, and then test it.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Log In to the Azure Portal and the Language Studio
- Log in to the Azure portal using the credentials provided on the lab page. Be sure to use an incognito or private browser window to ensure you’re using the lab account rather than your own.
- Then, log in to the Language Studio using the Azure portal credentials.
- Create a Knowledge Base from an Existing FAQ Document
Download the existing FAQ from the GitHub repo.
- Add in Your Own Questions and Answers, or Add Additional Phrasing
If you’d like, you can add in your own question and answer pairs or add in additional phrasing for a question.
- Test It Out
Hit the test button and ask questions to see if you get the correct responses back!