This lab will allow you to practice the process of building a new Kubernetes cluster. You will be given a set of Linux servers, and you will have the opportunity to turn these servers into a functioning Kubernetes cluster. This will help you build the skills necessary to create your own Kubernetes clusters in the real world.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Install Packages
- Log into all three servers.
- Get containerd installed and running.
- Install the Kubernetes packages (kubeadm, kubelet, and kubectl).
- Initialize the Cluster
- Initialize the Kubernetes cluster on the control plane node using kubeadm.
- Install the Calico Network Add-On
- Install the Calico network add-on in your cluster.
- Join the Worker Nodes to the Cluster
- Join the two worker node servers to the cluster.
kubectl get nodeson the control plane node to verify that all three nodes are successfully registered and in the