When you manage a Nomad cluster, there will be occasions where you need to add in a new Nomad client agent. You have been provided three Servers with Nomad installed. Two of the servers, nomad-server0 and nomad-client0, are in a cluster together. The third server, nomad-client1, is configured as a stand alone environment. In this hands-on lab, you must add nomad-client1 to the cluster as a client.
Successfully complete this lab by achieving the following learning objectives:
- Log in to the Provided Servers
- Log in to the server using the credentials provided.
- Configure the Nomad Agent to Be a Client for the Cluster
- Change the configuraton of the nomad-client1 server to be a part of the provided cluster.
- Restart the server(s) if required.
- Verify the Cluster Is Working and There Are Now Two Client Nodes
- Verify that the cluster has one server member, and two client nodes.