Saving an ojbject as public allUsers does not work .. getting "could not find group "allUsers"
The GUI has updated since the video; the only difference is that when you add the new Entry, you will need to set the ‘Entity’ field to Public not User.
1. Navigate to the ‘Storage’ -> ‘Browser’ page.
2. Check under the ‘Access control’ column for your bucket, it should say ‘Fine-grained’.
3. If your bucket does not say ‘Fine-grained’ click into your bucket and make sure the access control says ‘Fine-grained’ under the ‘Permissions’ tab.
4. Click into your bucket.
5. Next to the object that you would like to make public, click the three-dot menu.
6. Click ‘Edit permissions’.
7. Click ‘+ Add Entry’.
8. For the three fields;
Set the Entity to Public.
Set the Name to allUsers.
Set the Access to Reader.
9. Click Save
@Cloud Guru Team,
Kindly help to update the course content for this change.
@cloud Guru Team,
While creating bucket now have separate options for storage class and retention policy. Please update the content and brief about that as-well.