AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals 2020

Passed the AZ-900 Exam!

Just passed the AZ-900 exam. I came from an AWS and Linux background, so Microsoft and Azure are totally new areas for me. Small fish in a big pond once again, everyday a school day.

I went through the AZ-900 course given by Lars, who even made Compliance seem interesting, ’nuff said. Supplementing with Azure Documentation is always recommended and this exam was no different. Some questions I did not expect, but overall, taking the AZ-900 course and a little night-time reading, will suffice. 38 questions total and 60 minutes to finish. Managed a score of 820.

AZ-104 is next! Thanks Lars!

3 Answers

"I went through the AZ-900 course given by Lars, who even made Compliance seem interesting"

missionaccomplished

Thanks David for the kind words, and well done on passing! You are now bathed in the glory from multi-cloud ☀

Lars Klint

Wow, putting a hashtag in front of a word makes #MASSIVE

I just passed the exam AZ-900 yesterday 2nd June 2021 with a score 835/1000 , I’m very Happy!!!. Thanks a lot Lars. The content of this cours was very good. Now next target is DP-200+DP-201 or DP-203. Can’t wait!!!

Thanks again!!!

Exams Hero have the best AZ-900 Exam dumps for Your exam Preparation. Simply download the Latest AZ-900 Dumps PDF and set it up cautiously to achieve great checks in the AZ-900 Exam. If you want to pass the AZ-900 exam, you’ll need to prepare beforehand. I recently passed the AZ-900 exam and I learned many things along the way. Hopefully these suggestions will help you succeed with your exam.

Download Full Practice Exam Questions Here:

Sign In
Welcome Back!

Psst…this one if you’ve been moved to ACG!

Get Started
Who’s going to be learning?