AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals 2020

Passed AZ-900

I was happy to finish the AZ-900 exam today with a score of 820.

I had started preparing about 4 months ago, right when I got a job that included administering a small Azure environment. At the time, I tried using only the free materials on Microsoft Learn, but it felt like a super-long learning path that was 90% reading long web pages. I took a break from it and just started learning-by-doing in our Azure portal for a while. Then when I found the ACG course about two weeks ago, it felt perfect for me. I finished it really quickly, taking lots of notes in OneNote, and then doing well on the quizzes and practice exam. I’m looking forward to using ACG for more Azure training — both their Azure DevOps course and the AZ-104 course.

Regarding the exam, it felt a bit more challenging than expected, considering that I thought I prepared well (re-reading my OneNote notes multiple times, and taking all the ACG quizzes and practice exam at least twice). I particularly stumbled on questions in the category of network security, but I nailed most of the other categories.

4 Answers

Well done Louis! That is a great first step in your cloud journey and I am happy to have played a small part in it. 

Best of luck with AZ-400 and AZ-104 (do 104 first).

Cheers,
Lars

spam in ACG forums? Please admins check out the the last two posts

My roadmap to success of AZ-900 exam.

I was searching online, az-900 valid exam questions, and found Dumpsgate and I compare their prices with other exam providers, I choose them because of 3 reasons best price in market, free valid pdf demo, and satisfied customers reviews.

Tip always check reviews on sitejebber and trustpilot before purchasing. And I found them positive.

They provide my 230 Exam questions with verified answers.

80% exam questions were from their provided dumps and thanks pass with 850 marks.

https://dumpsgate.com/dumps/az-900-exam-questions/

Exams Hero have the best AZ-900 Exam dumps for Your exam Preparation. Simply download the Latest AZ-900 Dumps PDF and set it up cautiously to achieve great checks in the AZ-900 Exam. If you want to pass the AZ-900 exam, you’ll need to prepare beforehand. I recently passed the AZ-900 exam and I learned many things along the way. Hopefully these suggestions will help you succeed with your exam.

Download Full Practice Exam Questions Here:

Sign In
Welcome Back!

Psst…this one if you’ve been moved to ACG!

Get Started
Who’s going to be learning?