AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional 2020

Passed Solution Architect, now what next?

Hello Cloud Guru, Thanks you very much for great tutorial series. Few days back I passed AWS certified solution Architect-Associate exam with 80%. I m having total 12 of experience as a full stack developer. Currently working as a solution architect here in India, a product based company. I m having confusion related professional certification. Please advice me and show me the right pathway. I am having very good experience in development so should I go with Solution Architect Professional or DevOps professional??

Varun Sharma

Hi Ram, Congratulations for your achievement. From the information that you have mentioned about your profile, I understand that DevOps Pro should be the one for your.

1 Answers

Hi Ram,

If you want to continue your education and growth in the DevOps area, then the DevOps Pro would be recommended.  If you aspire to move into more of an Architecture role, then CSA-Pro is what I would recommend.   There used to be lots of overlap in the material and exams, but as the AWS landscape has grown, the two certifications have taken different paths with the latest beta blueprints and exams.

–Scott

Sign In
Welcome Back!

Psst…this one if you’ve been moved to ACG!

Get Started
Who’s going to be learning?