Certified Security - Specialty

Sign Up Free or Log In to participate!

security specialty

Does one need the prerequisites in architect, sys-ops or dev certification to take the security specialty?


yes you need an associate in one of those three.

2 Answers

As I understand it today, you need at least one of the Assoc. certifications to take any of the Specialty certification exams.


Examination Prerequisite

You must hold either an Associate or Cloud Practitioner certification to take this exam.


The cloud practitioner will not help you to pass this exam, cloud practitioner is too simple

Sign In
Welcome Back!

Psst…this one if you’ve been moved to ACG!

Get Started
Who’s going to be learning?