As companies continue to adopt cloud technologies, businesses leveraging VMware for their private infrastructure have the option to natively integrate and migrate their environments to AWS using VMware Cloud. In this course, students will learn how to leverage the full power of VMware Cloud on AWS for globally distributing workloads, building cloud-based disaster recovery, and integrating AWS services with VMware based applications.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand VMware Cloud on AWS offerings
- Understand pricing and configuration of VMC
- Plan Highly Available and DR infrastructure strategies
- Integrate AWS Services with their VMWare Cloud workloads
- Set up, configure, and secure VMC on AWS environments using cloud native and on-prem integration tools
This course has been designed to help students prepare to take the VMware Cloud on AWS Management Exam 2019 (5V0-31.19), and is suitable for VMware-certified students who have advanced knowledge of the VMware product suite and want to expand their knowledge to include VMware on AWS infrastructure.