The backbone of securing network communications through encryption is Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and its successor, Transport Layer Security (TLS). SSL and TLS are the standards widely used today to secure many communication types: websites, email, and many others. This course is designed to give you a high-level understanding of how to implement and maintain an environment that supports SSL and TLS.
- Chapter 1 3 Lessons Getting Started 8:11
- Chapter 2 3 Lessons Getting Started 29:48
- Chapter 3 4 Lessons Using Encryption to Protect Network Communications 31:22
- Chapter 4 4 Lessons Real-World Use Cases 46:16
- Chapter 5 2 Lessons Wrapping Up 18:38