Microsoft loves Linux, and it shows with the growing relationship between Red Hat and Microsoft. As their bond strengthens, so does the relationship of two of their biggest products: OpenShift and Azure. This course covers how to deploy an OpenShift environment on Azure and set up the essentials, so developers have the tools and the environment needed to start rapidly building their applications.
- Chapter 1 3 Lessons Introduction 4:44
- Chapter 2 6 Lessons Create an OpenShift Cluster on Azure 27:35
- Chapter 3 6 Lessons Post-Deployment Tasks 13:41
- Chapter 4 3 Lessons Getting to Know OpenShift 10:58
- Chapter 5 1 Lesson Final Steps 1:14