Welcome to the Network Routing Fundamentals course! Network routing is the process of enabling computers to transfer data over networks, including the internet. This is an introductory course that is designed to give you a solid foundation in the basics of network routing. We will begin by discussing IP addressing, which provides logical addresses for data to be sent to. Once we have a good understanding of IP addresses and the various network types, we will cover the different types of network routing, the protocols that govern routing decisions, and the policies that are used in more advanced network routing. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of how network routing works and how networking decisions are made.
- Chapter 1 3 Lessons Course Introduction 4:40
- Chapter 2 6 Lessons Network Addressing 52:43
- Chapter 3 3 Lessons Network Traffic 24:05
- Chapter 4 7 Lessons Network Routing 59:01
- Chapter 5 3 Lessons Policy-Based Routing 17:42
- Chapter 6 2 Lessons Final Steps 8:33