So you have heard that systemd is the new way that services and daemons are managed on a Linux system. Most of the popular distributions have already adopted it, so now you need to learn how to use it. Follow along with us as we explore the history of this Linux subsystem and why we have it now. You will even learn how to use systemd to create your own service files, and see how much simpler it is to use compared to the older init system.
- Chapter 1 3 Lessons Getting Started 4:09
- Chapter 2 4 Lessons Previous Service Management Tools 23:09
- Chapter 3 4 Lessons systemd Introduction 56:55
- Chapter 4 5 Lessons systemd Tools 57:13
- Chapter 5 7 Lessons Unit Files 1:03:30
- Chapter 6 6 Lessons systemd and Containers 36:49
- Chapter 7 1 Lesson Final Steps 0:54