In this course, geared toward the Certified Jenkins Engineer 2020 certification, we look at Jenkins from an administrative perspective — this is about users and security more than building jobs. The skills taught in this course apply to your job as a DevOps Engineer whose responsibilities include securing and maintaining the build environments used by your development teams.
- Chapter 1 2 Lessons Welcome 2:31
- Chapter 2 5 Lessons Permissions 27:02
- Chapter 3 4 Lessons Configuration 23:52
- Chapter 4 4 Lessons Updates and Maintenance 17:09
- Chapter 5 5 Lessons Notifications and Alerts 19:01
- Chapter 6 1 Lesson More about Jenkins 1:57