If you’ve ever wanted to play around with OpenShift or wondered what it is and how it differs from Kubernetes, then you’ve come to the right place! In this course, we’ll answer those questions as well as explore OpenShift on CodeReady Containers, which is one of three installation methods we will discuss (along with installer-provisioned and user-provisioned). CodeReady Containers allows you to run OpenShift on your laptop or desktop and is by far the easiest way to get hands-on experience with OpenShift.
We will be setting up and configuring our cluster, taking a tour of the web console, getting cozy with the CLI, and deploying our very first application stack. We will also go over the ins and outs of your OpenShift cluster on CodeReady Containers and get you moving with OpenShift.
- Chapter 1 3 Lessons Introduction 3:58
- Chapter 2 3 Lessons What Is OpenShift 15:48
- Chapter 3 5 Lessons Installation and Configuration 28:54
- Chapter 4 4 Lessons Getting Familiar with OpenShift 25:44
- Chapter 5 1 Lesson Conclusion 1:45