Hello Cloud Gurus,
Amazon CodeGuru is AWS’s machine learning tool which conducts code reviews to improve code quality. CodeGuru consists of two main components: Reviewer and Profiler. CodeGuru Reviewer finds bugs within our code and makes inline recommendations in our pull requests. CodeGuru Profiler shows us where our code is contributing to CPU over-utilization within our resources.
Join us on this journey as we explore CodeGuru and gain hands on learning on how we can implement this service in our real world scenarios to optimize our code and applications alike.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The key concepts of how CodeGuru works and its fundamentals including Reviewer, Profiler, recommendations, and more.
- Quick steps to integrating your existing code base with CodeGuru.
- The simple steps to automate your code reviews via pull request and conduct on-demand repository analysis.
- The techniques to understanding CodeGuru’s visualization.
- The process of integrating CodeGuru with existing applications through profiling groups.