In this course, you’ll learn about the various ways you can secure your company’s systems, network and data using secure protocols, hardware and software. First, you’ll learn about secure protocols and their various use cases. Next, you’ll learn about the hardware that helps harden a company’s security posture including endpoint protection, encryption mechanisms, database and application security, and network access control. Next, you’ll learn about securing WiFi and mobile solutions, along with protecting data in the cloud. Lastly, you’ll learn about authentication and public key infrastructure. When you’ve finished the course, you’ll have the knowledge necessary to pass the Implementation domain of the CompTIA Security+ exam as well as the skills required to secure your company’s data both on-prem and in the cloud.
Recommended order of completion:
- Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities for CompTIA Security+
- Architecture and Design for CompTIA Security+
- Implementation of Secure Solutions for CompTIA Security+
- Operations and Incident Response for CompTIA Security+
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance for CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Security+: Exam Briefing