Security in today’s cloud and hybrid environments is a combination of many technologies and concepts. But, none more important than identifying who is accessing an environment and controlling that access while also being consistent with industry and product best practices.
This course is an opportunity for cloud engineer and architects to dive into offerings available in Azure for building, administrating and working with Identity and Access Management.
Each video lecture will demonstrate a service, or group of services, working together, as well as discussing real-world applications of these services. Students can expect to hear suggestions on how to appropriately deploy these services, and even tips from experienced training architects.
- Chapter 1 3 Lessons Course Introduction 11:57
- Chapter 2 5 Lessons Architecture 1:42:31
- Chapter 3 5 Lessons Authentication 1:06:27
- Chapter 4 4 Lessons Administration 1:19:09
- Chapter 5 1 Lesson Course Conclusion 1:13