Just as you shouldn’t undertake erecting a new building without engaging a structural architect, a cloud architect is essential when creating business solutions for the cloud. The need for architects who are demonstrably knowledgeable in Google Cloud technologies is especially strong: salaries for Google Certified Professional Cloud Architects ranked near the top of Global Knowledge’s Top-Paying IT Certifications for 2021 list at just under a whopping $170,000.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Solidify your foundations in designing, planning, and implementing Google Cloud architectures.
- Enhance your ability to identify and control data flows as they apply to both exam and real-world scenarios.
- Help you understand various GCP decision flowcharts that apply to different use cases.
- Guide you in assessing different architectural environments, as exemplified in the official Professional Cloud Architect case studies.
- Empower you to determine, plan, execute, and evaluate the architectures that you build, all while ensuring your solutions are secure, compliant, and reliable.
You’ll find that the Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam is among the most challenging certifications in the industry today. The exam requires much more than just familiarity with the services of Google Cloud: You need to have the skills and knowledge to be able to perform as a real-world, professional Cloud Architect to pass the exam.
I don’t recommend this course for beginners. A foundational experience with Google Cloud Platform is required. Furthermore, we recommend that you pass the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam—and, if you need help, our Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer course is waiting for you.
Cloud architecting is rewarding on so many levels. If you’re up to the challenge, I hope you’ll join me in this course to achieve your Google Professional Cloud Architect certification.