In this course, we focus on how to run experiments and train models in Azure Machine Learning. This course is part two of a three part series, focusing on preparation for the DP-100 exam.
We examine how to:
- Create models using Azure Machine Learning designer
- Run training scripts in an Azure Machine Learning workspace
- Generate metrics from an experiment run
- Build a foundation using key algorithms, features, and machine learning models
- Use important tools such as PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Keras, and Chainer