Are you preparing for the CompTIA Security+ Exam? In this course, CompTIA Security+: Exam Briefing, you’ll cover the requirements, what to expect, and how to study for this exam. First, you’ll see how this exam fits into CompTIA’s exam roadmap. Next, you’ll explore what job opportunities and career paths are possible, along with next steps. Finally, you’ll learn about registering for the exam and the exam lifecycle. When you are finished with this course, you’ll have the knowledge, advice, key concepts, and terminology needed to prepare for the CompTIA Security+ exam.
Recommended order of completion:
- Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities for CompTIA Security+
- Architecture and Design for CompTIA Security+
- Implementation of Secure Solutions for CompTIA Security+
- Operations and Incident Response for CompTIA Security+
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance for CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Security+: Exam Briefing